Pneumatic ‘Mud Bug’™Fully guarded safe mud recovery.
“Mud Bug” mud buckets are used for drill pipe and casing applications. Rig air is used to seal the bucket so there are no leaks or spills. We offer a lighter, safer, quieter and more efficient unit than our competitors. Our latch system and the entire unit is completely guarded for a much safer operation.Contact Us for a QuoteRead More About the Benefits
Our pneumatic mud bucket, called the ‘Mud Bug’™, is the new generation of quiet, lightweight and safe drill mud handling equipment. Weighing in at a fraction of its competition, it has been proven over and over to handle the task of containing oil-based drilling mud being released during the pipe retrieval process. The task of pulling a wet string has become standard in the drilling industry due to the technological advances of drilling processes happening today. Therefore, our new patented and lightweight design solution has quickly become the preferred unit of choice.
In a short period of time, we are experiencing tremendous success with the pneumatic ‘Mud Bug’™. We welcome new clients to see how safe and effective it is at containing the wet string fluids of today’s oilfield.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight unit 300 lbs
- 4” discharge (either side)
- Air operated 100 psi
- Easy interchangeable seals
10″ seal ranges 1.5″ to 5½”
14″ seal ranges 3.5″ to 6 5/8″
- Extremely quiet operation
- Quick opening 3 seconds
- Push button open and close
- Backed up with 24 hr services
- Full range of replacement parts
- Patented design
- These units have been in use for years
- Pipe sizes range from 1 ½” to 4”
- Takes same seals as 10” ‘Mud Bug’™
- Designed for tubing fluid recovery
- 11” diameter X 30” height
- Weight 75 lbs.
- All Aluminum construction
- Onboard lubrication system
- Easily replaceable plumbing
- Low Maintenance